HR Administration Specialist with French & Italian
||HR Administration Specialist with French & Italian
- Stable employment in a growing organization
- The possibility of using French, Italian and English in your daily work
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing FRISTA team
- Contact with many languages and cultures in an international organization
- Opportunities for professional and personal development and attractive remuneration conditions
- Private medical care and Multisport Card
- HR administration for a client in Switzerland (Swiss capital group)
- Preparing necessary documents for employees, i.e. new hires package, employment contracts, work certificates, appendix etc.
- Entering and maintaining correctness of employee records (SAP) – employee data, changes in employment conditions, absences, time management, entries, resignations, additional information, etc.
- Maintaining employee documents (personal files)
- Preparing testimonials, employer’s certificate, interim earnings
- Verification of validity of employee documents (expiry dates of contracts and other documents)
- Processing travel and expenses
- Close working relationship with HR Manager in Switzerland
- Fluent written and spoken French (at least C1) and Italian (at least C1)
- Experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Good command of English, knowledge of German would be a plus
- Strong Customer Service Mindset
- Systematic and efficient time management, used to work for a deadline
- Ability to independently handle tasks and assignments
- Effective communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience in business processes’ transition would be an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of labour law and related regulation (nice to have)
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job