IT Manager MS Dynamics
||IT Manager MS Dynamics
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- B2B contract
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Team management and team development (team of EDI Monitoring Specialists, Dynamics ERP Specialists and BizTalk Developers)
- Monitoring of KPI’s
- Transition of IT processes to Poland
- Closing Tickets – Dynamics (process application failures and errors that were triggered by application users or messages)
- Advice and support users in the area of application and process handling
- Coordinate tasks between application users, other IT departments and suppliers
- Take care of the good flow of information
- Involving the team around a common goal and coordinate its work
- Create, maintain and manage the necessary documentation
- Release notes, the necessary communication and you will inform concerned departments
- Support the team by planning application releases and the further development of applications
- Education in the field of business informatics.
- Solid knowledge of business operations and retail and ERP processes, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Very good written and spoken German skills (at least B2 level).
- Experience in Managing the team (from 3 people up)
- Good organizational and conceptual skills.
- Experience in working in matrix environment.
- Proven experience in process optimization.
- Open minded, can do attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible approach – ability to find oneself in a diverse environment.
- Ability to build solid relationships with business and with team members
- Willingness to develop towards position of IT Director
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job