Junior IT Support Specialist with French
||Junior IT Support Specialist with French
- Possibility to start in IT without previous experience
- Opportunity for every-day contact with French native speakers
- 4 – 6 weeks of training, individual support of a mentor
- Office in the Warsaw centre, vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Being a part of international, friendly team of 20 people
What can you gain?
- Make your favorite language perfect thanks to every-day contact with native speakers
- Experience on the 1st technical Service Desk line
- Get to know POS (point of sales) systems and knowledge of the IT infrastructure for retail industry
- Proficient use of MS Windows systems, peripheral devices, etc.
- Opportunity to use ITIL solutions and one of the best ticketing tools worldwide
- The IP networks basic knowledge
- Experience of working in a multicultural, diversified team
What is important for us?
- Being engaged and keen on self-development
- Fluency in French and good English
- Interest in getting practical knowledge in IT
- Technical education or personal experience with IT would be an asset
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job