Multilingual Support Specialist (German, French, Italian)
||Multilingual Support Specialist (German, French, Italian)
What can you gain?
- Make your favorite language perfect thanks to every-day contact with native speakers
- Experience on the 1st technical Service Desk line
- Get to know POS (point of sales) systems and knowledge of the IT infrastructure for retail industry
- Proficient use of MS Windows systems, peripheral devices, etc.
- Opportunity to use ITIL solutions and one of the best ticketing tools worldwide
- The IP networks basic knowledge
- Experience of working in a multicultural, diversified team
What is important for us?
- Being engaged and keen on self-development
- Fluency in German, French and/or Italian
- Communicative English
- Interest in getting practical knowledge in IT
- Technical education or personal experience with IT would be an asset
- Possibility to start in IT without previous experience
- Opportunity for every-day contact in your favorite languages
- 4 – 6 weeks of training, individual support of a mentor
- Being a part of international, friendly team of 20 people
- Stable conditions of employment with medical and sport benefits
- We grow fast – only in 2018 we opened over 30 completely new positions, with over 150 people currently on board
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job