Paid Internship in Marketing
||Paid Internship in Marketing
- Participation in building a B2B (business to business) brand – including website administration, maintenance of social media channels and other activities
- Writing and editing marketing content
- Market research, including identifying and suggesting ways of reaching potential clients and decision makers
- Seeking information about current and future trends, opportunities, events and competition in the professional service business sector
- Preparing and editing presentations, offers and translations
What do we value?
- Higher education, students are welcome as well (preferred majors: economics, business or managements)
- Fluent knowledge of English and and a native level of Polish
- Precision and dilligence
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Ambition to develop in a position with high business exposure
- Curiosity and interest in the business services sector
- A perfect place for someone who wants to make an impact with close cooperation to company management
- Quick professional development and demanding challenges in an international environment
- Freedom to choose methods leading up to the expected results
- Opportunity to work with foreign languages and cultures
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job